How Do We Rate and Rank the Best Online Casinos?
Before you start playing, we recommend that you read our tips for choosing the best online casino and the best online casino bonuses. Over 100 Online Casinos offer gaming opportunities for US's and accept payments in euros. We evaluate daily information for each casino and update our list based on, for example, new offers, the flexibility of payment methods and quality of Customer Support. Our classification is objective and based on a clear classification system.
In drawing up the rankings, we pay attention to the following key factors:
CasinoDaddy.com: RATING SYSTEM
Below are the major points that we look at in great detail as we prepare our casino reviews.
1. Casino Reputation (0–100 %)
1.1 The reputation of the owners and the operator
- What kind of reputation do the casino owners and the company responsible for its operations have?
- Are they newcomers to the field or already known names?
- Are their terms of contract easy to understand and transparent?
- What kind of communication do they offer to their customers? Is the communication open and straightforward or is there any ambiguity?
1.2 Licensing and tax exemption
Many countries and geographic regions grant licenses to online casinos, but there are huge differences in their terms and requirements for the casinos. We categorize the category based on the information we have about the licensing authorities::
- Is the casino licensed by MGA?
- Best: Malta, United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Alderney
- Stable: Isle of Man, Alderney
- Good: Curacao, Cyprus, Gibraltar
In fact, we have analyzed all of the major casino licensing jurisdictions.
1.3 Tax and withdrawal methods
- Are the most popular payment and withdrawal methods available?
- How good has the casino withdrawal process been?
- How long does it take to withdraw a player's winnings?
- Are there any unreasonable difficulties involved in the withdrawal of a player's money, such as a limit per day/month?
- Are the terms easy to understand and transparent?
- What kind of communication does a casino player offer?
- Does the casino offer security measures equivalent to the US online payment services?
- Does a third party monitor the casino to prevent it from affecting the results of the games?
- Does the casino use SSL for payment transactions?
- Are there any complaints about the casino or are we aware of any shortcomings?
2. Availability and Quality of Games at the Casino(0–100 %)
2.1 Game Selection
- Does the casino offer the most popular casino games in the industry?
- How many casino games do they offer?
- Does the casino offer the latest games in the industry?
2.2 Game Providers
- Does the casino use the services of the most well-known game makers, such as NetEnt and Microgaming?
- Does the casino use the services of US gaming manufacturers that have been developed specifically for US players?
We have analyzed practically all of the major and most interesting game providers on the market. Check our list below:
2.3 Ease of use and design quality
- What kind of graphics, game speed, ease of use and gaming experience does the casino offer?
2.4 Mobile casino platform and games
- Does the casino offer high-quality mobile casino games and a good mobile experience?
3. Bonuses (0–100 %)
3.1 The quality of the casino bonuses offered
- What are the quality and size of the welcome bonuses offered by the casino?
- What kind of casino bonuses are there?
- Does the casino provide regular new promotions such as prizes, loyalty points, free spins, and cash prizes?
- Are the casino's “lowercase” (bonus terms) reasonable?
- Are bonus conditions and penalties reasonable?
4. Availability of Payment Methods
The ranking of a casino brand is inevitably influenced by the number and quality of accepted deposit and withdrawal methods. Brands that support a great variety of payment methods are naturally given a higher ranking as they provide more flexibility and comfort for the players. We have analyzed the most popular payment methods used by online casinos today in some great detail. Check the list of reviewed methods below:
5. Support of Different Languages
While English is the king of the online casino domain and virtually every casino has English language functionality, other languages are definitely needed to make a quality casino brand. We not only look at the availability of other major languages but also at the quality of translations and eventually the quality of support for the various languages. Major languages that we cover are listed below:
6. Customer Service (0–100 %)
6.1 Quality, speed, and ease of contact with Customer Service
- Are the most popular ways of communicating, e.g. phone calls, email and chat available?
- Is there Customer Support in English language?
OUR EVALUATIONS FOR CASINOS
85–100 – Great:
The value of the bonuses is excellent, the withdrawals are fast and the service is great. Play without hesitation.
75–84 – Good:
Safe choice. However, before playing, make sure you understand why the casino hasn't gotten up on top to the Great category.
60–74 – Mediocre:
The casino is probably safe, but please read our “Warning” carefully, because we have found the shortcomings.
50–59 – Avoid:
Not worth your time or money. Find a better-rated casino.
0–49 – Blacklisted:
Don't even consider playing.
- More than 5000 Casino Games
- Many Live Casino Games
- More than 5000 Casino Games
- Many Live Casino Games
- Exclusive VIP Club